subversion-users mailing list archives

From Nikita Slyusarev <ns...@yandex-team.com>
Subject Bug: svn copy --parents
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2018 00:06:28 GMT
Hi, all. I've recently discovered a bug in svn client code: copy operation fails with "svn:
E155010: Directory 'dst_parent' is not under version control" under the following conditions:
* it is repos-to-wc copy
* dst parent directory exists, but unversioned
* --parents flag is passed (make_parents=true)

I've prepared a patch for this bug and I'm ready to both create a corresponding issue in the
issue tracker and contribute the patch, but issue creation form warned me to discuss the issue
first on the mailing list. What are my further actions?

--
Nikita Slyusarev