subversion-users mailing list archives

From Igor Korkin <igor.kor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion Exception!
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2018 09:48:39 GMT
Thank you!

Can you give an instructions how to upload my research papers to the github?

Also I have a issue: in my C++ project I use another huge project from
github, which I downloaded using it zip version.
Now I want to upload my project to the github. How to avoid
duplicating this hude project in my repository on github?

Please, recommend me some appropriate simple books or web-sites to
learn github and SVN.