subversion-users mailing list archives

From Nico Kadel-Garcia <nka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migration a Git archive to subversion
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2018 12:17:21 GMT
On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 11:30 AM, Martin Sauer <ms-main@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to migrate my git project archive to subversion. In the internet I
> can't find only infos about migrate from subversion to git.
>
> Can you tell me how I can migrate my projects to svn?
>
> Thank your for your help.
>
> BR
>
> martin

Migrating from git to Subversion is fairly unusual. I'd encourage you
to think carefully about what you're achieving. Since "git-svn"
exists, it's usually feasible to push from a live, local git
repository to a Subversion "master". Re-assembling the branch and tag
history, however, is more awkward. Do you need anything more than the
master pushed?