subversion-users mailing list archives

From Lulek.Branislav <Lulek.Branis...@scheidt-bachmann.sk>
Subject Problem report: low priority
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2018 05:30:56 GMT
Hello,

as dialog window directs me to post error window text to mailing list, I do so:

Best Regards,
Branislav Lulek - Software developer

[Logo Email]

Scheidt & Bachmann Slovensko s.r.o.
[ph]Parking and access systems
Priemyselná 14 - 012 32 Žilina - Slovak Republic
Phone: +421 41 5060-339
lulek.branislav@scheidt-bachmann.sk<mailto:lulek.branislav@scheidt-bachmann.sk>
www.scheidt-bachmann.sk<http://www.scheidt-bachmann.sk/>

Follow us:

[LinkedIn_32]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/scheidt-&-bachmann>  [Twitter_32]
<https://twitter.com/ScheidtBachmann>   [Facebook_32] <https://www.facebook.com/ScheidtBachmannSK/>

Court of Record: Obchodný register Okresného súdu Žilina, oddiel Sro, vložka č. 3171/L
Chairman of supervisory board: Dr.-Ing. Norbert Miller
Managing Directors: Ing. Róbert Kulla (CEO), Ing. Ján Krúpa, Dr. Peter Lazar, Ing. Marína
Schiffer

Important Notice: This E-Mail and any files attached are confidential and may contain privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not forward or disclose this E-Mail,
open any attachments, make any copies or save this E-Mail anywhere. Please delete this E-Mail
from your system and notify the sender (as applicable also by phone +421 41 5060-111). Thank
you very much.

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?