subversion-users mailing list archives

From Руслан Самигуллин <ruslanka.samigul...@gmail.com>
Subject Error with svn
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2018 10:31:08 GMT
Hello!

I have a problem with svn. The problem appears when I run svn.exe. I have Windows 10 x64,
and this problem appears in Win10 x32.

The text from the console window is reduced below:

svn: warning: cannot set LC_CTYPE locale
svn: warning: environment variable LANG is not set
svn: warning: please check that your locale name is correct

I found that have to install language pack like that: (sudo apt-get install language-pack-en-base)
and set it like that: (export LC_ALL=C) but I don`t know how to do it. And in what catalogue
I must write the command to install in cmd?

Best regards,
Ruslan Samigullin