subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: Are my repos properly using ZLIB compression level 9?
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2018 15:31:13 GMT
Guten Tag Mark Phippard,
am Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2018 um 14:21 schrieben Sie:

> Are you saying you are seeing the word DELTA or you are seeing this
> word + your plain text source code?[...]

The latter and Brane's explanation sounds reasonable: My test commit
was simply damn small. :-) I've attached the DIFF and revision file
for reference, forgot it before, but don't think anymore that there's
any problem.

Thanks to both of you!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning