subversion-users mailing list archives

From Mark Phippard <markp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are my repos properly using ZLIB compression level 9?
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2018 13:21:52 GMT
On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 4:40 AM Thorsten Schöning <tschoening@am-soft.de>
wrote:

> revision file, instead I simply committed some textual changes in some
> text file in some test repo and found clear, readable text as DELTA in
> the created revision file on the server.

Are you saying you are seeing the word DELTA or you are seeing this word +
your plain text source code?  Because I believe the former is expected.  I
think the compression only applies to your revision content, not the
metadata that SVN adds to the revision files.

If it is the latter, then probably Brane's explanation is the reason.

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard
http://markphip.blogspot.com/