subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Stuempfig, Thomas" <thomas.stuemp...@siemens.com>
Subject Check Path based authorization
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2018 09:24:01 GMT
Hi all,
We have a large organization many projects and quite a bit of history (10years) with one of
the repos… and after a while path based authorization becomes quite difficult.
I would like to ask if it is possible as an admin to check path based authorization for a
user x (ldap).

It would be great if one could give (“none”,”rw”,”r”) or alike for path.
Kind executing a call like the call below as admin.

getactiveprivs usertocheck http(s)://server.domain.com//svn/myproject/branches/branch_dev/

I mean this is the core, there could be several variations of this call. Get privs of ldap
group members … as different members belong to different other groups each of them have
possibly different access rights. It would be really great to have some table of active priviledges.

best regards
Thomas

Siemens Industry Software GmbH; Anschrift: Franz-Geuer-Str. 10, 50823 Köln; Gesellschaft
mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Urban August, Daniel Trebes; Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Köln; Registergericht: Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 84564