subversion-users mailing list archives

From 钱海远(Nathan) <qianhaiy...@hikvision.com>
Subject 答复: a issue of --include' and '--exclude' options on 'svnadmin dump'
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2018 01:33:26 GMT
I can help you to test it.

Best Regards!
Haiyuan Qian
R & D Management Group
Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd
No.555 Qianmo Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou 310052, China
T (86571)88075998-20081
M (86)18969199712

本邮件及其附件含有海康威视公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HIKVISION, which is
intended only for  the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information
contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other  than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Julian Foad [mailto:julianfoad@apache.org]
发送时间: 2018年11月30日 18:06
收件人: 钱海远(Nathan)
抄送: Subversion; Johan Corveleyn
主题: Re: a issue of --include' and '--exclude' options on 'svnadmin dump'

Johan Corveleyn wrote on 2018-10-16:
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 11:56 AM 钱海远(Nathan) <qianhaiyuan@hikvision.com>
wrote:
>> During I am testing the -include' and '-exclude' options on 'svnadmin dump'  ,  I
found
>> that if I copy a non-include file, the  dump result is to add a file with file content;
>> But if the copy is a non-include directory, the dump only adds this directory.
>> I think, this may be wrong, it should be copy of the directory and all the files
under the
>> directory .
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SVN-4760 [...]
>
> This does indeed look like a bug / shortcoming of the current "dump with include/exclude".

report to the original developer of the feature.

If anyone else is available to help with testing, debugging or fixing this, that would be
wonderful. For example, the first thing needed is to extend the included tests to cover this
case. Please come to "dev@" if you can help.

- Julian

________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This electronic message is intended to be viewed only by the individual or entity to whom
it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient, or if you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from
your computer system. For further information about Hikvision company. please see our website
at www.hikvision.com<http://www.hikvision.com>