subversion-users mailing list archives

From Nate Kerkhofs <Nate.Kerkh...@ikan.be>
Subject RE: RE: svn log -r based on a start date suddenly no longer returns any revisions
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2019 09:08:36 GMT
> I should have been more clear. You want to check the date. In other words, the svn:date
property of a revision N must be later than the same of a revision M, for every N>M.

I see.

Checking the tag revisions done yesterday through the other unit tests, all the dates of the
revisions are monotonically increasing, with time between dates ranging from 2 seconds to
2 hours, but always increasing compared to the previous date. I'm not sure if any older revisions
might be causing the issue, but I'm assuming that any commits that have been done a day or
earlier before the issues occurred probably didn't cause it, because I assume they'd have
triggered the issue earlier. I'm not sure about that last thing, but it seems logical.

In case it could actually be one of the earlier revisions, are there any tricks or software
I can use to test whether revisions are broken in this manner?

I'm still open to more suggestions, as before.

Nate