subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Cavell" <richardcav...@mail.com>
Subject Possible issue: Out of date output from svn help remove
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2019 16:17:28 GMT
12.0px;"><div>
out of date.&nbsp; It says that each item is scheduled for deletion.&nbsp; But this
has been changed over the years as subversion has evolved.&nbsp; Now, the item is deleted
right away.&nbsp; I&#39;m not able to build svn on my current machine so I&#39;m
unable to see whether this problem exists in the latest version. Here is my terminal log:</div>

delete (del, remove, rm): Remove files and directories from version control.<br/>
usage: 1. delete PATH...<br/>
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;2. delete URL...</div>

&nbsp; &nbsp; the next commit. &nbsp;Files, and directories that have not been<br/>
&nbsp; &nbsp; committed, are immediately removed from the working copy<br/>
&nbsp; &nbsp; unless the --keep-local option is given.<br/>
&nbsp; &nbsp; PATHs that are, or contain, unversioned or modified items will<br/>
&nbsp; &nbsp; not be removed unless the --force or --keep-local option is given.</div>