subversion-users mailing list archives

From Gomathi <gomathidhanap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: modules not getting loaded on windows subversion server
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 14:21:24 GMT
Hi,

I have installed apache http server 2.4.39 in windows server 2012 R2 and i
tried to load the below modules from subversion to Apache, i am getting the
below error.
Note: My windows server is 64 bit and i installed Apache 2.4.39 Win64
software.

Error:
The Apache service named  reported the following error:
>>> httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 188 of
>>> C:/httpd-2.4.39-win64-VC15/Apache24/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load
>>> modules/mod_dav_svn.so into server: The Apache service named is not a
>>> valid Win32 application.     .

Please help me to resolve this.

--
Sent from: http://subversion.1072662.n5.nabble.com/Subversion-Users-f84423.html