subversion-users mailing list archives

From Jason Pickens <ja...@geneious.com>
Subject E235000 assertion failed in commit_util.c
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 21:46:56 GMT
Hi,

I am getting an error when trying to use the SlickSVN client from within
IntelliJ. I initially contacted SlickSVN but they said that the issue is in
the SVN library. I am using version 1.8.5.

The error is:
svn: E235000: In file '..\..\..\subversion\libsvn_client\commit_util.c'
line 211: assertion failed (repos_root_url && repos_relpath)

I was unable to commit at the time. I have discarded all my changes and now
it seems to be working although at the time I was able to reproduce it. It
seems like a bug.

Cheers,

Jason