subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Miller, Christopher M CIV USARMY MEDCOM AISR (US)" <christopher.m.miller217....@mail.mil>
Subject RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: Subversion Logging for RHEL systemd
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2019 11:53:16 GMT

I'm still learning systemd and not sure how to setup logging with svnserve, so that it runs
in the background continuously.

I'll keep researching then and thanks for the help.

Christopher M. Miller, MIS, Network+, A+, Linux+, Security+, C|EH, RHCSA
Linux System Administrator Battlefield Health & Trauma Research
Institute (BHTRI) / US Army Institute of Surgical Research (AISR)
3698 Chambers Pass, Building 3611
Ft. Sam Houston, TX  78234-6315
210 539 3299

-----Original Message-----
From: Thorsten Schöning [mailto:tschoening@am-soft.de]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 4:21 AM
To: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: Subversion Logging for RHEL systemd

All active links contained in this email were disabled.  Please verify the identity of the
sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links contained within the message prior to copying
and pasting the address to a Web browser.

----

Guten Tag Miller, Christopher M CIV USARMY MEDCOM AISR (US), am Montag, 17. Juni 2019 um 22:16
schrieben Sie:

> I've made the following:  touch /var/log/svnserve.log

Doesn't your SO-question make clear that simply providing the arg "--log-file=[...]" is enough
already? I don't see what this has to do with init.d and touching anything.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      Caution-http://www.AM-SoFT.de/

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln AG Hannover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer:
Andreas Muchow