superset-dev mailing list archives

From Lian Jiang <jiangok2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: document for adding bootstrap themes
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2017 17:14:11 GMT
Thanks. I see cosmo theme is used by default. However, cosmo table is like:

https://bootswatch.com/cosmo/#tables

Superset table is not using this theme.

Plus, when I apply Flat or Black Courier css to my dashboard, it seems to
only change the background color, make the controls round corner but the
content (e.g. filter box, tables) does not change the theme.

Is this a known issue? Or I am missing anything here? Thanks!