superset-dev mailing list archives

From "Newman, Brian" <Brian2.New...@capitalone.com>
Subject export dashboard components
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 12:27:04 GMT
I have superset up and running on an EC2 instance querying an RDS Postgres DB in a dev environment.
 I built a dashboard which has multiple slices - each slice with its own query and I am at
a point where I'd like to export the dashboard and move it to Production without having to
"rebuild" anything.  Is this possible and if so can you help me understand the correct steps
to do so?  Thank you!

material from your computer.