synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Celtix overview
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:22:47 GMT
+1 for giving a Celtix overview.

How about we do this also on the day before - on Thursday the 22nd - as
with the Axis2 discussion?

If anyone else wants to do an intro session (e.g., Sonic, Infravio, ?)
that would be great. Let's leave the Fri/Sat for Synapse specific stuff
and try to cover background before those two days.

I'll start on an agenda in the wiki in the next day or so.

Sanjiva.