synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Celtix overview
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 03:53:10 GMT
Adi,

i checked out (Rev 118) last week. Checked just now, no updates so far
in your SVN since then. When you say "code drop" is it a bulk check-in
into objectweb svn?

I guess that's what Sanjiva is wondering about...from what you say all
developers should be using objectweb's svn directly. but looks like
they aren't from the check-ins at least :)

-- dims