synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Celtix overview
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 03:45:17 GMT
hi sanjiva and dims,

you can get the working copy of celtix by checking out current version of svn repository.
Here are the SVN instructions,
http://forge.objectweb.org/plugins/scmsvn/index.php?group_id=192

Yes, development of Celtix is happening in Open.
"code drops" means stable working drops of Celtix which we plan to release every couple of
weeks.
We should be doing one in next couple of days. I will let synapse team know once that is available.

thanks,
Adi