synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Celtix overview
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 04:29:13 GMT
Dims,

> i checked out (Rev 118) last week. Checked just now, no updates so far
> in your SVN since then. When you say "code drop" is it a bulk check-in
> into objectweb svn?
Let me see if this clarifies. Code drop is a WRONG term.
what we are talking about is the stable interim drops of Celtix product or binaries.
As i mentioned, you should be seeing Celtix Milestone 1 release in next couple of days.

> I guess that's what Sanjiva is wondering about...from what you say all
> developers should be using objectweb's svn directly. but looks like
> they aren't from the check-ins at least :)
Well I dont agree with what you say and just to give some clarification around this, Rev 118
that you are looking at is
from Thursday (September 15, 2005). There were no commits on Friday Sept 16th, 2005 and Celtix
team currently doesnt work much on weekends :)

--adi