synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject Celtix Presentation
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:10:43 GMT
hi all,

Attached is the Celtix Overview presentation that was presented during yesterday afternoon
session.
I will uploading this presentation to Synapse wiki. http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/SynapseProposal
in a short while.

I didnt see any other presentations on this site.
Is there a predefined place where i should upload the presentation and refer it from or should
i just create one?

thanks,
adi