synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Trieloff, Carl" <CTRIEL...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Celtix Presentation
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 20:43:27 GMT

Adi,

It is not coming up for me, still only see the Axis one

Carl.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sakala, Adinarayana
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 4:31 PM
To: synapse-dev@ws.apache.org; chinthaka@opensource.lk
Subject: RE: Celtix Presentation

great. Celtix presentation is now available at this location. http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Synapse/200509F2F

thanks,
adi

-----Original Message-----
From: Eran Chinthaka [mailto:chinthaka@opensource.lk]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 2:35 PM
To: synapse-dev@ws.apache.org

Well, the other presentations were agreed to be put up here : http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Synapse/200509F2F

All the information regarding this F2F better be there, IMO.

Thanks,
Chinthaka

Sakala, Adinarayana wrote:

hi all,

Attached is the Celtix Overview presentation that was presented during yesterday afternoon
session.

I will uploading this presentation to Synapse wiki.  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/SynapseProposal
in a short while.

I didnt see any other presentations on this site.

Is there a predefined place where i should upload the presentation and refer it from or should
i just create one?

thanks,

adi