synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Mukund Balasubramanian" <muk...@infravio.com>
Subject RE: organizing a F2F to get going on synapse
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 07:17:52 GMT
Glad we have a quorum for the face to face. And you are most welcome (in
response to the thanks for hosting). Let's hope we can get much achieved
before and during the session. From Infravio, it will be Rajesh, Mukund
and most likely Sathish coming in.

Should we attempt to schedule the IRC session now?

I have not obtained much feedback from anyone regarding the package
delivered last week. We will be attempting to deliver a build-able
version of the same this week.

Thanks,

Mukund Balasubramanian

  _____