synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Mukund Balasubramanian" <muk...@infravio.com>
Subject RE: f2f and possibility of an axis2 intro session?
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 08:42:48 GMT
Sanjiva:

I think this will be a good precursor not only to get an understanding
of the architectural principles but also to get on the same page with
respect to how to utilize the features.

So I would vote in favor and Infravio shall gladly extend our welcome as
a host as well.

Thanks,

Mukund Balasubramanian

-----Original Message-----
From: Sanjiva Weerawarana [mailto:sanjiva@opensource.lk]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 7:00 PM
To: synapse-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: f2f and possibility of an axis2 intro session?

Since Synapse is to build heavily on Axis2, it'll be very useful IMO to
have everyone attending the Synapse F2F to be very familiar with Axis2
internals. I'll be happy to help do a 1/2 day session prior to the
Synapse F2F to do that .. and maybe Dims and Glen might be able to make
it too.

So that would be on Thu, Sept. 22nd afternoon say. Is  there sufficient
interest? If yes, Infravio, will you be able to host that too please?

(I'm not pushing for it; just trying to maximize the value of the
Synapse F2F time.)

Sanjiva.