synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Miko Matsumura" <mmatsum...@infravio.com>
Subject Information for those present at F2F
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:06:52 GMT
For those of you coming to the Synapse F2F meeting, first of all, a warm
welcome from me and Infravio.

Please let me know if there are any accommodations needed and I will be
happy to try to resolve any of your needs. As the local folks, we know
Cupertino pretty well and can direct you to any local stores, landmarks
or anything else you may need. Don't hesitate to email me if you need
help with anything.

My picture is available here:
http://66.246.215.89/company/leadership.html

If we've not met before. Just so you can find me. You can also just ask
for "Miko", I'll be around.

For the duration of the meeting, we will provide wireless access with
the following parameters:

SSID = xternal_infravio
SSID pass = abcdef1234    (on 64bit)

For those of you not at the F2F, you are probably outside the range of
our WiFi access point, sorry about that. =)

See (some of) you soon,
Miko