synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Greenberg, Michael" <Michael.Greenb...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Proposed Agenda for Synapse F2F
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:41:08 GMT
Hi,

I should be there at the start of the meeting. I am preparing to give an
overview of Artix.

Does anyone know if we'll have internet access (wired or wireless) from
the meeting room?

Thanks,
Mike

  _____

From: Newcomer, Eric
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:27 PM
To: synapse-dev@ws.apache.org; pzfreo@gmail.com
Cc: Greenberg, Michael
Subject: RE: Proposed Agenda for Synapse F2F

Hi,

So yes, we can give the Celtix overview Thursday afternoon.  I think we
are just now wondering whether anyone from Sonic will be available.

I will probably get there a little late but I should be there around
1:30 or so.  I believe both Mike and Cliff will be there for the start
of the meeting.

Eric

  _____