synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Newcomer, Eric" <Eric.Newco...@iona.com>
Subject RE: f2f and possibility of an axis2 intro session?
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:34:36 GMT
A great idea.  I'd like to attend if I can, depending on travel
arrangements...will confirm later.

Thanks!

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Sanjiva Weerawarana [mailto:sanjiva@opensource.lk]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:00 PM
To: synapse-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: f2f and possibility of an axis2 intro session?

Since Synapse is to build heavily on Axis2, it'll be very useful IMO to
have everyone attending the Synapse F2F to be very familiar with Axis2
internals. I'll be happy to help do a 1/2 day session prior to the
Synapse F2F to do that .. and maybe Dims and Glen might be able to make
it too.

So that would be on Thu, Sept. 22nd afternoon say. Is  there sufficient
interest? If yes, Infravio, will you be able to host that too please?

(I'm not pushing for it; just trying to maximize the value of the
Synapse F2F time.)

Sanjiva.