synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Newcomer, Eric" <Eric.Newco...@iona.com>
Subject RE: meeting confirmation & logistics
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 03:18:00 GMT

Thanks,

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Sanjiva Weerawarana [mailto:sanjiva@opensource.lk]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 2:00 PM
To: Newcomer, Eric
Cc: synapse-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: meeting confirmation & logistics

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 12:27 -0400, Newcomer, Eric wrote:
> Hi Sanjiva,
>
> The logistics actually will play a strong role in determining whether
or
> not we can do the Celtix overview on the 22nd, or will need to do it
on
> the 23rd...  This includes travel schedules etc.

I'd really rather that we meet 22nd afternoon for background material ..
otherwise we're cutting into an already short meeting. We can of course
dive down into specific topic, but spending 2-3 hours on each project on
the 23rd means we lose the whole day teaching each other stuff rather
than doing new work.

For folks flying from the east coast its fairly easy to get to SFO late
morning!

For those of us flying from a bit further away, we have to get there at
least the day before any way!

Sanjiva.