synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Wenjun Wu <w...@indiana.edu>
Subject interested in attending Synapse F2F
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:54:10 GMT
Hello, everyone:
        I'm a postdoctoral researcher at Community Grids Lab, Indiana
University.
We have been working on service-oriented software and messaging
middleware
for years. Therefore we are very interested in the Apache Synapse and
want to
participant this F2F meeting.

   The introduction to our lab and research projects is listed below:
    The Community Grids Lab ( http://communitygrids.iu.edu/) focuses on
developing grids for wireless personal digital assistants and
collaborative Internet portals for computing and education. We have
several open source research projects: NaradaBrokering
(www.naradabrokering.org), GlobalMMCS (www.globalmmcs.org) and GIS data
grid system ( www.crisisgrid.org).
   The NaradaBrokering project aims to provide a unified messaging
environment that integrates grid services, web services, peer-to-peer
interactions and traditional middleware operations. And Global-MMCS and
GIS systems are multimedia collaborative system and Geographical
Information Grid built upon the NaradaBrokering middleware.

Wenjun Wu
Community Grids Lab
Indiana Univeristy.