synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Deepal Jayasinghe" <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple Framwork for Synapse (wrt option2)
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:59:43 GMT
Hi Saminda
see my comments below;

Thanks,
 Deepal
~Future is Open~

----- Original Message -----
From: "Saminda Abeyruwan" <saminda@opensource.lk>
To: <synapse-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 12:17 PM
Subject: Simple Framwork for Synapse (wrt option2)

> Hi ,
>
> For the scope of M1, IMHO we need the following components in Synapse.
>
> 1. Tranport in phase

What do you mean by this , for me Synapse has a transport listener and which
will call axis engine by given a MC , is that you  are talking about ?

> 2. Synapse Dispatcher, which will be the Rule engine

for me dispatching is finding the service or the operation , rule processing
is something which validate the incoming message or change the system
depending on the incoming message , for me I guess there should be two
separate components (simply handlers) to do dispatching and rule processing
(for the simplicity)