synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Mediator interface
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 11:56:21 GMT
I think Synapse also will need some sort of context to hold some other
information which goes beyond the simple SOAP message. This is even
obvious in Axis as you pass message cotexts to the handlers and stuff.
I agree that you can do this by dependency injection, but when its
obvious that you always need that (at least I think so), I think its
better to pass some context. If message context reminds you Axis, then
lets rename that to SynapseContext or whatever :-)