synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Abeyruwan <sami...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: A few basic doubts..
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 07:45:04 GMT
Hi Vikas,

At the end we are looking for package structure as follows,

[synapse-1.0]
synapse.xml
[mediators] All synapse mediators {SampleMedator.sar ..}
[qos] security.mar / sandesha.mar ....
[axis2-repo]
axis2.xml
[modules] synapse-1.0.mar / addressing.mar
[lib] *.jar

[] represent folders.

So. synapse-xx.mar will contain the Rule engine. Since we don't need
default dispatchers, our Dispatcher “SynapseDispatcher” will be
configured via axis2.xml. Return/send paths will be available with using
AxisEngine.receive(MC) and AxisEngine.send(MC) at appropriate locations.
We have to come up with our own Deployers too.

Saminda