synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Synapse site
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:43:31 GMT
I have couple of items to raise on the not-yet-finished Synapse site.
(http://incubator.apache.org/synapse)

Sorry for asking this, whilst you people are so busy in solving
mediators and message context problems ;-)

1. Shall we have a logo for Synapse ? I know we have good designers here.
2. What is our mail archive ?
3. I put a short description about Synapse, extracting from here :
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/synapse. Shall we have a more
informative one to put in the home page of Synapse ?
4. What else you think that should be in the site ? (Links to wiki, svn ? )

I think the site is one of the main attractions and the marketing place
for Synapse. So we better think a bit on that too.

-- Chinthaka