synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Miko Matsumura" <mmatsum...@infravio.com>
Subject RE: Synapse site
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 21:26:37 GMT
I like it. How about something more "mascot like" like "Duke" or "Tomcat"?

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Paul Fremantle [mailto:pzfreo@gmail.com]
	Sent: Fri 10/14/2005 2:21 PM
	To: synapse-dev@ws.apache.org; chinthaka@opensource.lk
	Subject: Re: Synapse site

	Here's the first entry into the logo competition!

	Paul

		Chinthaka

		GOOD POINTS!

		Lets try to have a blitz on the site.

		I will try to write a more informative description. We definitely need links to wiki and
SVN.

		Paul

		On 10/14/05, Eran Chinthaka <chinthaka@opensource.lk> wrote:

			I have couple of items to raise on the not-yet-finished Synapse site.
			(http://incubator.apache.org/synapse )

			Sorry for asking this, whilst you people are so busy in solving
			mediators and message context problems ;-)

			1. Shall we have a logo for Synapse ? I know we have good designers here.
			2. What is our mail archive ?
			3. I put a short description about Synapse, extracting from here :
			http://incubator.apache.org/projects/synapse. Shall we have a more
			informative one to put in the home page of Synapse ?
			4. What else you think that should be in the site ? (Links to wiki, svn ? )

			I think the site is one of the main attractions and the marketing place
			for Synapse. So we better think a bit on that too.

			-- Chinthaka