synapse-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mediators require unique MessageContexts?
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 07:52:21 GMT
Regarding Glen's 2nd point, I'd noticed it did seem a bit slow creating the
out MC in AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver (code now moved to the
Utils.createOutMessageContext). Delving into that this morning this is due
to the call to UUIDGenerator.getUUID(). That is _really_ slow, takes about
1ms on my machine, accounting for about 65% of the total service invocation!