synapse-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MediatorFinder interface
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:27:34 GMT
Yes, and thats what i like. But at the moment you have a Spring specific
MessageReceiver, I guess I was thinking if there was a mediator finder or
factory interface then there could be a single Synapse MessageReceiver which
delegates to the MF to create the Mediator. But specific MessageReceivers
for each mediator type achieve the same result