synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updates to Wiki
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 13:23:26 GMT
Vikas

1 - thanks!

2 - In Axis2 terms, the mediators are services. In other words there the
rule matching engine is a dispatcher, the modules provide the QoS, and then
the Mediator is called by a SynapseMessageReceiver. Modules intersperse
handlers. The handlers and mediators are similar, but the fundamental
*meaning* or semantic of those are different.

BUT.... this is all subject to change. The wiki shows a few ways of doing
this. Your proposal is another possible approach. I suggest we code some up
and try them out.

Paul