synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MediatorFinder interface
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:06:13 GMT
Ant

I guess I was thinking that the name of a mediator in the rulelist is the
name of a *deployed* instance of a Mediator class.
SO then the MediatorFinder interface would still have a String. My real
implementation of a MediatorFinder interface that I planned was a
SpringMediatorFinder class in which the string is the name of a deployed
spring bean in a given spring context.

Other MF classes could include other models for configuring Mediators. But I
was pushing out the parameterisation job to a separate file from the
rulelist.

On the other hand we may want to allow variables in the xpaths.

Paul