synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A few basic doubts..
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:30:46 GMT
Chinthaka

+1

All

Can I make a suggestion. We stop saying "Mediators are Axis2 services" and
say "Mediators are invoked in a similar way to services in the underlying
Axis2 engine that Synapse extends".

Alright - I'm not really suggesting we SAY that. But my point is that people
read a lot into "Mediators are services" which is more than we mean.

Paul