synapse-dev mailing list archives

From James Chamberlain <james.chamberl...@je.jfcom.mil>
Subject Can Synapse use ws-addressing to switch transports?
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:37:41 GMT
I am working on a project where it would be useful to have something
like Synapse route messages to more than one transport. I am looking at
using ws-addressing to tell it where to route the message. Some messages
would be destined for http endpoints and others would be destined to
endpoints that use a custom transport. I have had success with Synapse
routing the messages via ws-addressing to http endpoints, but I have not
had success with it routing to my other endpoints that use the custom
transport.

Is this a problem that Synapse is trying to solve (message routing
between different transports)?

Should this functionality be working in this pre-M1 release and I am
just doing something wrong or is this functionality not ready yet?

I know this is pre-release software and don't mind digging in to figure
out what is going on. I just wanted to sanity check that Synapse is
designed to do what I am asking it to do.

Thanks,

James