synapse-dev mailing list archives

From James Chamberlain <james.chamberl...@je.jfcom.mil>
Subject Re: Can Synapse use ws-addressing to switch transports?
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:04:28 GMT
I tried to open a issue in JIRA for adding support for additional
transports. It looks like the permissions on JIRA are too restrictive to
allow me to add a new issue. Here is the error that I got:

	Assign To: The default assignees do NOT have ASSIGNABLE permission OR
Unassigned issues are turned off.

If the permissions get opened up I will add the issue.

- James