synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New function
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2005 18:50:07 GMT
Paul,

- Refactorings will be a big pain in the neck.
- Stability can be ensured by test cases.
- Optimizing imports, Reformatting code using a common tool can help
with common coding style.
- I've seen code go bad real quickly and out of date if it is not in
the HEAD. (example there was a JAXB extension in scratch are of Axis2
that was written for JAXB RI, now it's completely unusable, same with
a JAXWS stuff). People just give up after a while.

thanks,
dims