synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Incubator status of Synapse
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 12:15:41 GMT

I think we have two web sites for Synapse. I also initialy created a
web site and published it in http://incubator.apache.org/synapse/. (I
think some one wanted me to put the site there.)

But I checked with other incubator projects and they are using the
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ style for their sites. So lets
have our site there. But since we have maven as our build system, lets
put the maven site, not the forrest one. The maven site can be built
using the xdocs found in the xdocs folder.

BTW, I'm +1 for promoting Synapse in to Apache project status.

- -- Chinthaka