synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Synapse and WSRM
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2005 11:29:03 GMT
Hi Jaliya,

Let me try to answer this.

What if the service is not behind an RM Endpoint Manager. One of the
usages of Synapse, as I think is, it provides the infra-structure for
other web services engines. For example, you can have your Synapse
engine as a proxy for all the web services engine that are inside your
company. And this Synapse engine will provide you QoS services like RM,
security, etc. so that the internal web services engines do not need to
worry about them. To me, this is one of the great features of Synapse.
So I believe Synapse should worry abt it.

Chinthaka