synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Ruchith Fernando <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Security as a QOS
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:24:02 GMT
Hi,

> 3) we should make the WSS4J support into a JAR and use the SynapseExtension

Paul: what exactly do you mean here?
Right now we have the WSS4J-SNAPSHOT.jar and in addition to that we
have the security.mar which is the Axis2 security module. If we bundle
everything (related to security) into a single jar, then we will not
be able to use the module functionality of Axis2.

Ruchith