synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Mukund Balasubramanian" <muk...@infravio.com>
Subject RE: Incubator status of Synapse
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2005 09:51:08 GMT
I definitely think it makes sense to move to Project status.

  _____

From: Paul Fremantle [mailto:pzfreo@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 5:51 PM
To: synapse-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Incubator status of Synapse

Folks

We have been an incubator since August. I would like to think about
moving us to Apache project status. The criteria are IP and community.
>From an IP perspective I think we are good - our HEAD codebase has all
been developed within Apache under CLAs. From a community basis I think
we have a small but committed team. Since Synapse will fit into the
existing WS-ALL committer base, I think we have an advantage which is
that we fit into an existing structure. I think our new committers have
taken to the Apache model well.

Thoughts?

Paul

--