synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Mukund Balasubramanian" <muk...@infravio.com>
Subject Re: Security as a QOS
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:48:48 GMT
Where does the remaining configuration go?

Into axis config?

My primary question is the interaction model between synapse xml and axis xml.

Mukund Balasubramanian

-----Original Message-----
From: Saminda Abeyruwan <samindaa@gmail.com>
To: synapse-dev@ws.apache.org <synapse-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Mon Dec 19 17:08:38 2005
Subject: Security as a QOS

Hi all,

Axis2 comes with Security. As a first step towards building QOS for Synapse, we can use the
Axis2's security implementation.

The big picture is as follows, when synpase.xml has the following structure {minimum}

<stage name="security">
<engage-security/>
</stage>

will allow the Synapse to work with security.

Rule author might come with a rule like

<stage name="rule_set">
<engage-security/>
<engage-addressing-in/>
<log/>
<send/>
</stage>

The implementation process requires SecuirtyProcessor and SecurityProcessorConfigurator.

I would like to give it a try and implement this for Synapse.

Thoughts ?

Saminda