synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Incubator status of Synapse
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 12:20:44 GMT
Folks

We have been an incubator since August. I would like to think about moving
us to Apache project status. The criteria are IP and community. From an IP
perspective I think we are good - our HEAD codebase has all been developed
within Apache under CLAs. From a community basis I think we have a small but
committed team. Since Synapse will fit into the existing WS-ALL committer
base, I think we have an advantage which is that we fit into an existing
structure. I think our new committers have taken to the Apache model well.

Thoughts?

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle