synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New function
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2005 18:44:06 GMT
Dims

I had two reasons.

1) I think it will help with frequent releases, because the HEAD code should
only add new function when it is stable.

2) We are still at an early stage. I think there are potentially large
changes we could do, and major new function. We still have not yet got a
common coding style, and I think this model could encourage us all to review
each others work before posting it to HEAD.

However, I am not wedded to this idea. If people don't like it, please say.

Paul