synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Abeyruwan <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Security as a QOS
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 12:06:19 GMT
On 12/19/05, Mukund Balasubramanian <mukund@infravio.com> wrote:

> Where does the remaining configuration go?
>
> Into axis config?

Part of the configuration has to be handled by the SecurityProcessor.process()
method. This method handles the configurations, which is present in
Axis2.xml.

The resources such as "information on key store", "PWCallback" and other
properties has to go into synapse_security.aar.

{The programming model is somewhat close to AddressingInProcessor}

Saminda

My primary question is the interaction model between synapse xml and axis